toto's profile存在的痕迹PhotosBlogListsMore Tools Help

Blog


    May 17

    学习

    這是從別人的blog 上看到的 , 很有意思 , 決定要以此鞭策自己 ,就把它轉載了。
    This article was seen in another person's blog , i find it very meaningful , decided want to have it to keep myself staying aware , therefore i have it reprint it here.
     


    我本害怕孤單,直到我學習愛自己。
    I was afraid of loneliness , till I learned to love myself.
     
    我本害怕失敗,直到我體會不嘗試,則只有失敗一途。
    I was afraid of defeat , till I experienced if I do not try , getting defeat is the only way.

    我本害怕成功,直到我理解值得一試,好讓自己快樂。
    I was afraid of success , till i understood that it's worth for a try , to have ourselves happy.
     
    我本害怕人言,直到我學會,不管如何,人們總會對我有意見。
    I was afraid of criticism , till I learned that no matter what , people will always have opinion on me.
     
    我本害怕遭拒,直到我學會自信。
    I was afraid of being rejected , till I learned to have confidence in myself.
     
    我本害怕痛苦,直到我學會此乃成長之必經。
    I was afraid of pain , till I learned that it's the essential path to grown up.
     
    我本害怕真相,直到我看到謊言之醜。
    I was afraid of truth , till I saw the ugly of lies.
     
    我本害怕生活,直到我體驗其美。
    I was afraid of live my life , till I feel the beautiful of it.

    我本害怕死亡,直到我了解它並不是終點,而是開始。
    I was afraid of death , till I understood that it isn't the end but the beginning.
     
    我本害怕命運,直到我了解我有能力改變生活。
    I was afraid of destiny , till I understood that I do have the power to change my life.

    我本害怕憎恨,直到我看見無知更糟。
    I was afraid of hatred , till I seen that being ignorance is much more worst. 
     
    我本害怕愛,直到我心動,它讓黑夜消退, 進入無限光明。
    I was afraid of love , till my heart is tempting , it makes the dark diminished and into infinity lights.
     
    我本害怕嘲人,直到我學會如何自我解嘲。
    I was afraid of being ridiculed , till I learn how to untie it myself.
     
    我本害怕未來,直到我體悟生命漸次美好。
    I was afraid of the future , till i realized that life could gradually better.

    我本害怕戀愛,直到我知道有一個可以和你相知相守此生不逾。
    I was afraid of falling in love , till i knew that you are there to hold me for the rest of my life without regret.

    我本害怕過往,直到我體會到它已無傷于我。
    I was afraid of the past , till I realized that it does no harm to me anymore.

    我本害怕黑暗,直到我看見星夜之美。
    I was afraid of darkness , till I seen the beautiful starry sky.
     
    我本害怕光亮,直到我學會真理給我力量。
    I was afraid of luminous , till I learned that the truth give me strengths. 

    我本害怕改變,直到我看到最美的蝴蝶尚需在展翅前,經歷蛻變。
    I was afraid of change , till I seen that even the most beautiful butterfly have to go through transformation , before spread it's wings.

    Comments

    Please wait...
    Sorry, the comment you entered is too long. Please shorten it.
    You didn't enter anything. Please try again.
    Sorry, we can't add your comment right now. Please try again later.
    To add a comment, you need permission from your parent. Ask for permission
    Your parent has turned off comments.
    Sorry, we can't delete your comment right now. Please try again later.
    You've exceeded the maximum number of comments that can be left in one day. Please try again in 24 hours.
    Your account has had the ability to leave comments disabled because our systems indicate that you may be spamming other users. If you believe that your account has been disabled in error please contact Windows Live support.
    Complete the security check below to finish leaving your comment.
    The characters you type in the security check must match the characters in the picture or audio.

    To add a comment, sign in with your Windows Live ID (if you use Hotmail, Messenger, or Xbox LIVE, you have a Windows Live ID). Sign in


    Don't have a Windows Live ID? Sign up

    Trackbacks

    The trackback URL for this entry is:
    http://tobezai.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!C400C1DDE6C34A6C!193.trak
    Weblogs that reference this entry
    • None